We’re proud to be involved in every step of the Ace & Tate production process. Our designers devise the collection in-house in our Amsterdam studio and all of our frames are handcrafted with great care from the highest quality materials. Teflon-coated screws and barrel hinges ensure our frames have a refined toughness and durability. Our lenses are custom made in Amsterdam to your exact requirements by a professional lenses laboratory - one of the leading producers of prescription lenses in the Netherlands for over 90 years. Before we send out an Ace & Tate frame, it will be checked and polished until it passes all of our quality requirements.
Articles in this section
- What type of glasses do you offer?
- How are you able to offer such a low price?
- How good is the quality of your glasses?
- Do you also offer glasses without prescription?
- How are your glasses produced?
- What kind of coatings do your lenses have?
- How do I know what pair of glasses would suit me?
- What are varifocal glasses?
- How good is the quality of your varifocal glasses?
- Do you offer glasses with a blue light filter?