We’re afraid not – contact lens prescriptions are not the same as spectacles prescriptions. As contact lenses sit on your eyes, and lenses of glasses sit before your eyes, they vary in strength. In order to make sure that you will receive a pair of frames that you can use comfortably, it is necessary to use a prescription that is specifically measured for glasses.
Articles in this section
- How do I find out what my prescription is?
- What information do you need in order to able to make my glasses?
- How do I submit my prescription?
- Can I use the prescription of my contact lenses to order a pair of glasses?
- I have a strong prescription, can I still order Ace & Tate glasses?
- I have astigmatism (cylinder), can I still order Ace & Tate glasses?
- Do you also offer computer glasses?
- Do you also offer varifocal glasses?
- Can you provide glasses with a prism correction?