The most important thing is that you should feel comfortable when you're wearing the glasses. Other than that, there are a few basic rules which you can follow to find the perfect pair of glasses for you.
- Your pupils should be in the middle of the lens as much as possible
- The lenses should not be wider than your face
- We recommend to pick a frame that does not sit in front of your eyebrows, so you can still see all of your facial expressions
- Your cheeks should not press against the frame when you're smiling or talking
- The glasses are not supposed to slide of your nose
You can always use the Ace & Tate guide, so we can recommend you a number of frames that would suit your facial shape, style, and the occasion you want to use the glasses for.