The most important thing is that you should feel comfortable when you're wearing your glasses. Other than that, there are a few basic rules which you can follow to find the perfect pair of glasses for you.
- Your pupils look through the middle of the lens
- The lenses are not much wider than your face
- We recommend to pick a frame that does not sit in front of your eyebrows, so you can still see all of your facial expressions
- The glasses should not slide off your nose
Still having trouble decide? Then contact us, and we will be happy to help you out! Send some photos of yourself using one of the contact methods below and we will help you pick out the best frame for you as soon as we can:
- Send a photo of yourself via Whatsapp: +44 7908 792 901
- Chat directly with one of our employees using our chat feature
- Send a photo of yourself via email: email@example.com
In addition, we also offer the option to try on our frames using our virtual try-on tool. You can find this tool on the page of the frame model you’d like to try on (just scroll down a bit). Just follow the instructions, and you can see what the frames would look like from the comfort of behind your computer screen!