You can find the measurements of our glasses when you click on the specific frame. Just scroll down a bit under the main photo of the frame and you’ll find a diagram with the width of the lens, the length of the temples, and the length of the nose bridge in millimeters.
Articles in this section
- What type of glasses do you offer?
- How are you able to offer such a low price?
- How good is the quality of your glasses?
- Can I also add a blue light filter to my current glasses?
- Do you also offer glasses without prescription?
- How are your glasses produced?
- What kind of coatings do your lenses have?
- How do I know which pair of glasses would suit me?
- What are varifocal glasses?
- How good is the quality of your varifocal glasses?