Yes! We make prescription lenses with a maximum cylinder between -4.00 and +4.00. In order for us to be able to make your lenses we just need the values of your cylinder (C or Cyl) and the axis (A, AXI, AXS). We charge no additional costs for a cylinder, so you will never pay more than the price that is stated on our website.
Articles in this section
- How do I find out what my prescription is?
- What information do you need in order to able to make my glasses?
- How do I submit my prescription?
- Can I use the prescription of my contact lenses to order a pair of glasses?
- I have a strong prescription, can I still order Ace & Tate glasses?
- I have astigmatism (cylinder), can I still order Ace & Tate glasses?
- Do you also offer computer glasses?
- Do you also offer varifocal glasses?
- Can you provide glasses with a prism correction?