Yes! We make prescription lenses with a maximum cylinder between -6.00 and +6.00. Prescriptions with a cylinder higher than -4.00 and +4.00 can only be ordered in one of our stores, as it is necessary for us to measure your pupillary height. In order for us to be able to make your lenses we just need the values of your cylinder (C or Cyl) and the axis (A, AXI, AXS). We charge no additional costs for a cylinder, so you will never pay more than the price that is stated on our website.
Articles in this section
- How do I find out what my prescription is?
- What information do you need in order to able to make my glasses?
- How do I submit my prescription for my order?
- Can I use my contact lens prescription to order a pair of glasses?
- I have a strong prescription, can I still order from Ace & Tate?
- I have astigmatism (cylinder), can I still order Ace & Tate glasses?
- Do you also offer computer glasses?
- Do you also offer varifocal glasses?
- Do you also provide glasses with a prism correction?