Unfortunately, we are currently unable to provide lenses for prescriptions with a prism correction. The measurement is prone to error, and if not done correctly, it can increase the affliction. Prism correction makes an assessment involving binocular research, which is not specified in a standard eye measurement.
Articles in this section
- How do I find out what my prescription is?
- What information do you need in order to able to make my glasses?
- How do I submit my prescription for my order?
- Can I use my contact lens prescription to order a pair of glasses?
- I have a strong prescription, can I still order from Ace & Tate?
- I have astigmatism (cylinder), can I still order Ace & Tate glasses?
- Do you also offer computer glasses?
- Do you also offer varifocal glasses?
- Do you also provide glasses with a prism correction?