The optimal way to clean your lenses is with our microfibre cleansing cloth, delivered free of charge with any Ace & Tate order. Lenses can also be cleaned with lukewarm water and liquid soap. Dry with a clean, dry cloth. Your lens is a delicate piece of medical equipment – treat it well, and avoid using paper towels, moist wipes or liquids which contain alcohol or other corrosives, as these substances may damage the lens coating.
Articles in this section
- What type of glasses do you offer?
- How are you able to offer such a low price?
- How good is the quality of your glasses?
- Do you also offer glasses without prescription?
- How are your glasses produced?
- What kind of coatings do your lenses have?
- How do I know what pair of glasses would suit me?
- What are varifocal glasses?
- How good is the quality of your varifocal glasses?
- Do you offer glasses with a blue light filter?